How does the trial work ?
When you create your account on Conpulse, you have full access to all our app features for 30 days. Your account will be populated with sandbox data to see all the reports and screens with almost real data.
See the steps to start the trial period here
When you log in to Conpulse, you see the main page with the button menu and the dashboard where you can access all features:
On the main page, you have:
- The banner reminds you of the number of days left on your trial period.
- The menu to access all pages on Conpulse:
- Dashboard: this button brings you back to the dashboard when you are seeing other pages.
- Users: Manage the Users here. To know more about the user's page, see these articles.
- Clients: Manage the Clients here. To know more about the client's page, see these articles.
- Projects: Manage the Projects here. To know more about the project's page, see these articles.
- Reports: Access Conpulse's reports here. To know more about the reports, see these articles.
- Knowledge Base: Opens this Knowledge Base.
- Settings: Manage the company's settings. To know more about the settings, see this article.
- The Dashboard. There are two dashboards, one for the admin and another for the manager/partner. To learn about the dashboards, read these articles.
- Help Center Conpulse: You can also find the answer to your questions here. Access the knowledge base without leaving the app. Access the community forum and get answers from other users. Chat with us to solve any problems or leave a suggestion about Conpulse.
Once the trial period is over, you have to subscribe to Conpulse to keep access to your data. The subscription process is described here
How to start a trial on Conpulse?
The trial period of Conpulse allows you to test the tool with almost real data, where you can see how the platform works and see all the reports with valuable data. Some features are only available when you subscribe to Conpulse Add new users from ...
How do I cancel my trial on Conpulse?
You don't need to worry about canceling your trial period on Conpulse. In the unlike event that you are not satisfied with our platform, once the trial period is over and you don't subscribe, your access will be revoked, and all your data will be ...
How to subscribe to Conpulse?
Once your trial period is over, you will need to subscribe to the paid service to continue using the tool. To do that, you have to click the "Manage Subscription" link in the banner on the top of the screen: You will be redirected to the manage ...